Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Vocab words (5)


Well today at school you would not believe all the commotion I went through. I spent all night studying for my Human Anatomy test, collating all notes and worksheets into a note card. I even asked my aunt and uncle if they would cooperate in helping me study, as well as visit over dinner. I went over to their house after school and we visited for dinner then began studying the bones of the human body. After almost 90 minuets we took a break for dessert (pumpkin pie) and my uncle and aunt came to a consensus on the method they would use to help me study.  Finally when we finished with the note cards my aunt and uncle gave me a ride home. By the time I walked through my house making my way to my room I was barely coherent from all the delicious food I had eaten. I tried to be conserving of my energy to get some last minuet homework finished for my other classes but I was distracted by the softness of my pillows and numerous stuffed animals.  I proceeded to get ready to study but the sleepiness I had overcame my efforts, which concluded my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment