Monday, October 6, 2014

Current Update on My Sister's Keeper


Currently I’m still reading My Sister’s Keeper By Jodi Picoult. I’m currently on p. 40. The section I’m reading or chapter is in the perspective of the father “Brian” of the story. So far I’m still in the intro of the story, which includes some of the background of Anna and Kate’s story. How things were when they were little, how Brian and Sara (Anna, Kate, and Jesse’s Mother and Father) react to Kate’s diagnosis to cancer. Brian is more silent than Sara, he thinks more about how he is going to say things before he actually does. Whereas Sara speaks mostly speaks off of impulse. Kate is the main focus of the attention from her parents whereas Anna feels like the “trouble maker” of the family and Jesse the eldest child is the “lost child.” These are some of the things I have picked up early in the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment