Friday, October 3, 2014

Music Over Everything


One thing I would say I absoultly love is music. Music is something I cannot live without. Music just revolves itself into my life a way that is consistent when nothing else is. Like many people I listen to different music depending on my mood. That in a different perspective I could be falling apart mentally and listen to a certain song that speaks to me or has gotten me through a difficult time, and it would change my whole mood around. I love music to the point where it is my outlet to every emotion. For example, if I’m mad I listen to songs by the artists of Dizzy Wright, Drake, or Common Kings because those artist’s lyrics really speak out to me in a way of being hopeful. In contrast I listen to songs by YG when I’m hyper and want something to dance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment